Pages

Monday, September 13, 2021

Best Way to Cool Down Chilli in Your Mouth

Welcome to my Chilli Tasting Results Post this is about getting chilli out of your mouth faster 

Aim: To see which the best way is to cool down the hot chilli taste in your mouth when eating chilli.

Hypothesis: I think milk is going to be the fasted way to get heat out of your mouth

According to google milk is the fasted way to get it away

Record : Yes or No



Immediately

After 3 minutes

Milk

It instantly lowers the heat but its not entirely gone

The heat was kinda gone

Water

It Instantly turned down the heat a little bit 

The heat was gone

Coca Cola

It Completely removed the heat, but there was still a little bit of a sting

IT was gone



Milk is the best way to call down your mouth water is usless and dont have beer or achol with it, it dos nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post!